Xdrive's new wireless service allows subscribers to access files and folders, send faxes, email documents, listen to music and view slide shows. To use the Xdrive wireless service, simply create an account and then login via your cell phone or device at http://mobile.xdrive.com.
With Xdrive, people are no longer tethered to their personal computers. The new service allows people easy and seamless access to all of their Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, digital photos and videos, QuickBooks files, and MP3s through any web-enabled hand-held device. Simply upload all your files to your Xdrive account, and using WAP (wireless application protocol) technology to access Xdrive, voila! your files are at your fingertips.
Xdrive's Wireless service gives mobile consumers the freedom to:
- Get files On-the-Go: Get instant access to any file on Xdrive, from digital photos to QuickBooks files.
- Send and share files: Share business files with co-workers, whether you're sipping Mai Tai's on the sands of Bora Bora or stuck in traffic on your morning commute.
- Send a fax: Fax sensitive documents and files directly from your Xdrive account.
- Transform your phone into a Virtual iPod: Listen to your personal music collection through your web-enabled smart phone cell phone.
- View a Mobile Slide Show: Show off pictures of your loved ones -- anytime, anywhere
Xdrive is easy to use and costs $9.95 per month or $99.50 for the annual plan. Subscribers benefit from 5 Gigabytes of online storage space and complete access to all of the Xdrive applications and services, including the new wireless feature. Xdrive offers new subscribers a 15-day free trial period.